Tuesday, October 9, 2012

23 Weeks

Me and Ali-son-shine! (Thanks Keri for the pic!)
How far along are you?: 23 Weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: 15 lbs

How big is the baby?: Just over 1 lb. and 11 inches long.

Maternity clothes: I need to figure out a fall work wardrobe. Jeans are ok maybe twice a week but I need to throw in some professionalism too!  Also need to get some flat bottom boots.

Stretch marks?: No new ones yet.

Sleep: Not bad this week.

Best moment this week: Hearing Austin voluntarily express that he really really liked the name Ashlynne. Approval from a 16 year old is big time!

Movement: Yes, all the time!!  So cool.

Food cravings:  Baked goods, potatoes, OJ
 
Food aversions: None really.

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: In, but flattening waaaay out.

What I miss: My waist....  I don't even really have an underbelly one yet...so I just look like a big tree trunk.

What I'm looking forward to: I keep imagining Harlie with her little baby sister and I just can't wait to see them meet.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo of you girls E! Your are looking fab!

    I can't believe you are 23 weeks! I just found some flat bottom boots at Marshall's - Madden Girl for 39 bucks, with wide calves. :)

    It's still CRAZY to me that you had the name Ashlynne picked out years ago and now you have this chance to use it. It's like..fate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next month I am SO hitting up Ross and Marshall's for boots! You and Keri both have scored there on a pair. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
    2. Two pair actually! My grey and brown ones now. :) I find Marshalls much better organized than Ross, but maybe that is the bay area.

      Delete